The Scuba Diver course will open up new horizons for you. It is the first part of the Open Water Diver course, the most popular worldwide in PADI diving training.
It will allow you to dive up to 12m, accompanied by a diving instructor. Your dive instructor will take care of you during the lessons which take place in the swimming pool (a protected environment) and at sea (natural environment) on a site suitable for learning.
The Scuba Diver program is the first part of the Open Water Diver training and takes place over 3 sessions.
The most important thing is that you feel at ease to evolve in the best conditions.
The objective to be achieved is that at the end of Scuba Diver training, each student diver is able to:
- Prepare your diving equipment alone and ensure the filling of your air cylinders
- Plan your dives and go up to 12 meters deep
- Integrate a dive and have good behavior
- Anticipate or manage possible problems
Complete the diving training by going to the higher level Open Water Diver, with the possibility of taking specialty courses, becoming a Rescue Diver , Divemaster or Open Water Scuba Instructor .
- How to take care of your diving equipment
- How to behave in a dive (a group of divers)
- How to plan and perform dives
- How to prevent and manage problems
- The Scuba Diver course includes three modules: The development of theoretical knowledge to understand the basic principles of scuba diving. You will be provided with a diving training kit. You can also take the course in e-learning before your arrival.
- Diving in a protected environment
- Diving in a natural environment in order to put into practice all that has been learned.
Complete scuba diving equipment:
- Fins, underwater diving mask, and snorkel.
- Scuba regulator, buoyancy compensator, and full wetsuit (5mm min.)
- Scuba tank, belt, and ballast.
- Dive computer
We provide you with all the equipment you will need, if you already have diving equipment you can bring it.
You can also ask your instructor or the vendors waiting for you at the dive shop for advice if you want to equip yourself.
- 3 sessions Classroom + Pool
- 2 Open Water dive
- Diving equipment
- PADI instructor
- Food onboard