Your diving instructor will take care of you during the lessons which take place in the swimming pool (a protected environment) and at sea (natural environment) on a site suitable for learning.
The Scuba Diver course is the first part of the Open Water Diver training and takes place over 3 sessions.
The Open Water Diver course will take place in 5 fun and enriching sessions, grouping together the 9 compulsory modules.
The most important thing is that you feel at ease to evolve in the best conditions.
- Diving equipment
- PADI instructor
- Log Book
- Be 10 years old
- Provide a medical certificate of no contraindication to the practice of scuba diving less than 1 year
- Parental authorization for children will be requested.
The course contents will vary according to the Adventure themes chosen, but you will discover:
- You take care of your diving equipment
- Behave in a dive (the group of divers)
- Plan and perform dives
- Prevent and manage problems
- And still so much depending on the choices you make ...
The Open Water Diver and Scuba Diver courses include three modules:
The development of theoretical knowledge to understand the basic principles of scuba diving. You will be provided with a diving training kit. You can also take the course in e-learning before your arrival.
- Diving in a protected environment
- Diving in a natural environment in order to put into practice all that has been learned.
- Theory class
- Pool practice
- Open Water diving in the ocean
- A diving PADI Open Water Diver Manual with DVD
- A logbook
- All teaching materials will be given to you when you register
- It is also up to you to follow your e-learning course on the internet before your visit.
- Complete scuba diving equipment:
- Fins, underwater diving mask, and snorkel.
- Scuba regulator, buoyancy compensator, and full wetsuit (5mm min.)
- Scuba tank, belt, and ballast.
- Dive computer
We provide you with all the equipment you will need, if you already have diving equipment you can bring it.
You can also ask your instructor or the vendors waiting for you at the dive shop for advice if you want to equip yourself.